Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home 5 Weeks already!

Before I could stop him, Nolan tried out all the clean silverware!
Tonight he tried out all the kids toothbrushes....

For some reason I thought he would hate the pool. Boy was I wrong!
He did not want to get out.

He looks so cute here I couldn't resist including this one.


We see this face pretty often as he doesn't always

get what he wants when he wants it! But he is pretty irresistible!

Not sure why, but just like his brother & sisters,

he likes climbing in Lincoln's crate.


Well, I know I promised a post of our visit to Nolan's orphanage, but I just can't seem to get it finished! So instead I'm sharing more pictures and an update on Nolan!

Time sure does fly by when you are busy managing a family of 6. I absolutely cannot believe we have been home from China 5 weeks tomorrow!

Nolan continues to amaze us. God has truly blessed us with an easy transition. He has picked up many words, although it's sometime difficult to distinguish them, he does try to say EVERYTHING. He understands so much that he surprises us everyday.

He plays well with his siblings and even the issues he has with sharing seem to be diminishing. He is also very good at playing independently.

His temper tantrums are still feisty, but he gets over himself so quickly. Plus he does sit in his room without trying to spring himself from time out. He has figured out that the faster he settles down the faster time out ends.

This has been such an incredible experience thus far. We highly recommend it!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for commenting. I really want to hear all the details and if you have any advise on how i should handle our agency and travel!

I am also so glad to hear you are taking care of yourself through the tough times. You really have a huge amount on your plate, even if they are in gorgeous and so sweet looking! haha

Redmom2005 said...

Nolan is soooooo handsome!! What a blessing! When you look back at all the stress and worry....it all seems worth it, doesn't it?!! Glad to hear that things are going so well for you all!

Erin DeNicolo

Stef Layton said...

Hello - I saw you off Jenny Wagner's blog and love your site! I thought you'd be great to get tagged and blog about 7 random things!
great posts!
Stef