Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bedtime Fun!

This is the 1st time I've added video... I have no idea how to turn it so bear with me!

As you can see, Nolan knows how cute he is and tries to use it to his every advantage! This is just before bedtime tonight, (he looks tired right!!)playing around with S & LC.

He is still stubborn, still thinks obedience is optional, and is still 2! But for every challenge, thankfully there are so many things that make us laugh. He's a clown for sure. For example I went in to get him up a couple of mornings ago and he said, "Hey Baby!" just like a construction worker trying to pick up chicks! I laughed so hard! So now it's a big joke in the family and he knows it will bring a big laugh so he says it over and over! Enjoy!

2 comments:

jimandjenn said...

Oh my, what a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Doreen said...

FINALLY!!! Glad to see how he's thriving.

Doreen in Montreal