Thursday, September 18, 2008

Belated Post.... Nolan's been home 6 Months now!

I've been cleaning out the dress up clothes. This elephant has been around since Landon was 2 or 3 and every once in awhile they all squeeze into it. No one has ever worn it out of the house... there is just something about it that bothers me..... ;-)
I see a Firefighter Calendar in his future!

I am so proud of Landon, Summerlyn, and Lorelei;
even after 6 months they still happily help Nolan
whenever he needs it (most of the time).


All together!

To my adoptive Mom friends, I know you can fully understand the feeling of seeing all your kids together in one pic- all feels right with the world when they are all under one roof.


To my faithful blog follower friends- thanks for checking in! I am trying to update somewhat regularly. We are all doing well. Nolan is growing & changing and most importantly, laughing, playing, and loving. When I sit back and thing about all that has happened in his little life in 6 short months, I am amazed by his resiliency and strength. He's is such a gift, bringing joy and adding more fun to this crazy, busy, abundantly full life God has blessed us with.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months already! I feel like you just went to get him! It sure looks great to see the smiles all around.They look like a happy gang.

Doreen in Montreal
BTW, I'm still following!!!!!

Teresa =) said...

I know all about dress-ups that will NEVER leave the house...we have a toy box full of 'em!! My favorite pic was the Firefighter in heels...hysterical!!

Your kids are adorable and look like a ton of fun! What a lucky Mommy you are!!

Teresa =)
Enjoying all your posts, no matter how long it's been...

Redmom2005 said...

I'm busy trying to catch up on all of the blogs that I've neglected over the last six weeks or so! It has been so busy here!! That picture of Nolan in the firefighter suit and high heels is PRECIOUS! That's one that should go into his high school year book for the "then and now" (ha ha)!! I'm glad you're all doing well! The kids look great! I love Summerlyn's room makeover! My daughter would FLIP if she saw it!!
:)
Erin