Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nolan's First Christmas


So good to start the holiday season off this year! Last year at this time we were waiting to bring Nolan home, and after some unexpected delays the Christmas season was not very joyful. But this year, this first picture makes me SO happy!


SIX stockings hung by the fireplace! Nolan proudly shows us over and over which stocking belongs to him. It's the biggest one, all the way on the right.


Playing with Daddy's Christmas village


First trip to pick out the Christmas tree


" Ho Ho Ho"



Helping with the lights



Checking out the nativity




Toasting with Hot Chocolate at our annual family tree trimming party.
We all wear our jammies, eat yummy Christmas treats, & decorate the tree, all while classic Christmas tunes play in the background. (One of my favorite times of the year!)



Opps I dropped my nummy...


...and the dog is eating it!




Hanging ornaments



We let Nolan hang some too....

he put them all on 1 branch!










My personal fav of the night... Big bro helping little bro. Nolan thinks Landon hung the moon!































3 comments:

Not too shabby said...

I LOVE the pictures! And I LOVE the jarmies!! They are soooo cute! Fun traditions ya'll have:)
xo

jimandjenn said...

What a great tradition! That's such a great idea, I might need to steal it for when Jim, JJ and I are in our own place again :)

Redmom2005 said...

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas!!
:)
Erin