Thursday, February 28, 2008

Breathing A Sigh of Relief!

It is funny how God does things. Last night, while we were sleeping and not able to worry about our trip, He pulled it all together. We woke up to a detailed itinerary waiting in our inbox, How's that for a delivery! Our trip is planned, complete with a visit to Nolan's orphanage!

Thanks for praying. Please continue to do so throughout our trip.

We hope you will follow our blog, and that God will use it in some way to give you a new glimpse of something He may have planned for your life, or a new faith to take a leap into something you have feared.

3 comments:

jimandjenn said...

OK - So I know I am pregnant and extra emotional right now - but I just read the last page of entries and have been crying like a baby. I can't tell you how proud I am of you for following God's call on your life! And to see how much your kids love Nolan before they have even met him is possibly the sweetest thing I have ever read :) Jim and I will be praying for you - We can't wait to meet Nolan!

Jenn Lyons

Trish said...

Congratulations on receiving your itinerary today! What a wonderful feeling to be leaving in two days-can you believe it?! Our family will be praying for you and your family and we look forward to following along on your journey of a lifetime to bring home Nolan! Your blog reminded me today to continue to trust Him, be patient, and to find the joy in each waiting moment! Thank you for that reminder! God bless you, your family, and safe travels!
Your Yahoo friend, Trish

Redmom2005 said...

Amen to that!! How's THAT for God putting things together?!! I'm so relieved! I've been thinking about you all day and wondering how things were going! I'm happy to know that all is well!

Blessings -
Erin DeNicolo