Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Official!






We finalized our adoption and took our first official family photo at the Civil Affairs office today! Nolan is doing great, but goes back into a very somber mood whenever we leave the room. So are spending most of our time here playing.

We gave him some Smarties, he ate only one, the rest he is carefully gathering up certain not to lose a single one. He is very serious about his Smarties not getting lost. (Bottom picture)

We have seem smiles and tickle time giggles but of coarse the smiles are illusive when the camera comes out. Tickle wrestling matches are a regular occurrence at our house and he is getting very familiar with tickles from Daddy. He likes Baba A LOT!
He definitely has the same ideas as his big sis, Lorelei- why do it yourself when you can get someone else to do it for you? He likes to be fed and given his sippy even though is is completely able to do these things himself!






3 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations!! I just can't imagine how amazing this must be. Having to wait till may for our gotcha day, I am so grateful you are posting and sharing since there is nothing I love looking at more!!

I am so happy for your family and look forward to following your journey home with your precious new baby.

God Bless!!
Sharon (from Adoption House group)

Redmom2005 said...

Milton and Janis -

Talk about a handsome little boy! He is something else!! What a blue-ribbon smile!! I can't imagine....you must be beaming from ear to ear!!

P.S. Milton - thanks for all of the info you emailed to me! I appreciate it so much!!

Erin DeNicolo

Redmom2005 said...

Hi! It's me again! I'm sorry, I just had to come back for another look at this little guy! Oh my GAAAAAA...he is so cute!!! Is there a "clone" of him there that we can come back for at a later date?!! ADORABLE!!!

Blessings -
Erin DeNicolo