Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're hanging in there!

Hey, why aren't these glasses staying up?
Adorable Asian noses do not make effective sunglass holders!

He's copying Mama here; my sunglasses are

almost always on top of my head.


Lorelei & Nolan play well together! And there is our instant poser girl-

I see pageants or modeling in her future. She can strike a pose instantaneously!


I think Lorelei would like Nolan to call her Mommy if we'd let him!

She has a WAY more Mommy in her than a 5 year old needs!


The weekend was better with Nolan. Having Baba home makes for a happier boy and I understand, I like it when Baba is home too I'm just not as cranky about it, at least not usually!

Monday was half happy and half cranky. After naptime he just could'nt seem to get to a good place. He does settle down when I put him in the Hip Hammock so I hope to be onto something.
Part of my personal challenge is learning to stop trying to get my work done and just be with him. I'm not very good at that. It's not that I am a super housekeeper but if I get behind I feel like the world will cave in on me and I am doomed to never catch up again; may sound silly to you but that is really how it feels.
See Exhibit A below the ever present bottomless laundry basket.

No comments: